Why didn't the stock market follow the bond market down? Of course it's because the stock market didn't follow the bond market down that the bond market kept falling and if the stock market doesn't fall then the bond market will keep falling and interest rates will keep rising until it does (make the stock market go down), that is the dance that we're doing. (SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF (DIA))
Feb 15, 2018
A $12 decline (in gold prices) turned into a $25 rally what is that showing that as the idiot morons robotic sellers when they see higher than expected inflation sell the dollar people who use their brains are starting to dip to think and actually come into the market and say wait a minute I don't care what these algorithms or computer programs say inflation is good for gold. (SPDR Gold Trust ETF (GLD), Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX), Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (GDXJ))
at 7:34 AM
The Republicans have now succeeded in doing something that you would have thought was impossible. They are making the Democrats look like the fiscally responsible party.
at 7:30 AM
The US Dollar is going to get slaughtered a lot more and the bond market is going to get slaughter a lot more in the days ahead. Maybe not exactly tomorrow but they're going to be days that are going to come that are going to be much worse than today. This is just the beginning this is the tip of a huge iceberg that is going to be developing.
at 7:26 AM
Feb 12, 2018
Looking at the fundamentals this looks so much more like a bear market. In fact, when you listen to the talking heads on CNBC they keep saying, "relax don't worry you know this is a correction the market is long overdue for correction, we haven't had a correction in a long time and corrections are normal and they're healthy." And all that is true but you know we also haven't had a bear market in a long time and bear markets happen, bear markets are normal so how do they know that we're having now is not the long overdue bear market?
at 8:29 AM
We're continuing massive volatility which is I said to me is indicative of a change of trend because we were so long in an uptrend with no volatility now all of a sudden you have this massive volatility. (Select Sector Financial Select Sector SPDR ETF (XLF), SPDR S&P 500 Index ETF (SPY), iShares Russell 2000 Index ETF (IWM), Nasdaq 100 Index ETF (QQQ))
at 8:25 AM
- Stock Market: The Dance That We're Doing
- Inflation Is Good For Gold
- The Democrats Now Look Like The Fiscally Responsib...
- The US Dollar Will Continue To Get Slaughtered
- Stock Market: Bear Market or Correction?
- Massive Volatility Is Indicative Of A Trend Change...
- Markets: Nothing Is Going To Stop Rates From Risin...
- Stock Market: Volatility Signals a Trend Change
- This Just Shows How Quickly The Market Can Go Down...
- Markets: The Problem With The Debt
- Stock Market: It's a Major Decline
- Stock Market: This Brings Back Vivid Memories Of 2...
- Stock Market: This Year Seems To Have A Lot In Com...
- Stock Market Correction: The Start of Something Mu...
- Pronounced Weakness In The US Dollar
- Greenspan: Bubbles In Stocks & Bonds
- ▼ February (16)
- ► 2017 (188)
- ► 2016 (252)
- ► 2015 (344)
- ► 2014 (429)